Sunday, July 20, 2008

Star Appeal!!

have been surfing the net a bit and have actually found famous dogs. Did you know that celebrity's dogs are getting just as much free swag as their owners? They get free doggie clothes and carriers. They also get free food and treats. And these same dogs get to stay in hotels where we don't.

So I have decided to become famous. Don't laugh, I think I would make a great celebrity pooch! I am charming and handsome. I don't have messes in the house. I am as handsome as I am talented!

I have been working on some of my poses and tricks for the papparazi. What do you think?

1 comment:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Hey Baxter and Teddy - Thanks for stopping my blog the other day. I think you both have definite star potential. Coco and Cierra agree. They are big fans of you both already!