My brother is not as proper. He starts out just kind of passionately kissing one of the pets, in case, Mommy. Then it gets creepy. He puts his paws up on her chest, as if bracing her. He then leans in and very passionately looks in her eyes. Then come the slow very deliberate kisses. And they just keep coming. Some people love them, mom, well you can see for yourself.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Passionate Kisses!!!
I don't think there is anything wrong with a dog showing his pet some love. When I am feeling passionate I like to sit on my pet's lap and talk with her. I look deep in her eyes and tell her just how I am felling. It can be something deep and meaning full or sometimes that I need to be walked in order to potty. Either way I am quite proper about our exchanges.

My brother is not as proper. He starts out just kind of passionately kissing one of the pets, in case, Mommy. Then it gets creepy. He puts his paws up on her chest, as if bracing her. He then leans in and very passionately looks in her eyes. Then come the slow very deliberate kisses. And they just keep coming. Some people love them, mom, well you can see for yourself.

My brother is not as proper. He starts out just kind of passionately kissing one of the pets, in case, Mommy. Then it gets creepy. He puts his paws up on her chest, as if bracing her. He then leans in and very passionately looks in her eyes. Then come the slow very deliberate kisses. And they just keep coming. Some people love them, mom, well you can see for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment