1 block south of the red hydrant, Kansas, United States
We are the two great canine minds who are out to educate the world on the things that matter to us. We aren't sure what all that will be so you will have to just check in often and find out!
We are Teddy and Baxter. Our pets are a lesbian couple with three kids. We have trained them to feed us, walk us, groom us, and keep us warm in bed. We enjoy many of the silly things our pets do and thought we should share them with others. Our pets have learned to walk on their hind feet and wear clothes. They also can flush away their stinkies with a water machine that makes a scary noise....read on..we will tell you all about it!
CHECK US OUT ON MYSPACE!!
Baxter
I am two in human years. I have been with my pets since I was about six weeks old. I have five of them. Three little one's and the two grown up one's. I have trained them to meet my needs as well as keep my home nice and clean.
I love to sit at the window and watch the birds at the bird feeder. I would love to be able to fly and chase one however the leash just isn't long enough. Till them I will keep barking out the window at them and making people think I could actually get them!
Teddy
I was born around Christmas 2006. I was given the cutest little boy pet. He came with two little girl pets and their moms. The little girl pets have been dressing me in baby clothes ever since. If anyone has any pull with congress to make this a crime I would appreciate it!
I am certain I was suppose to be a lab or some sort of hunting dog. I love chasing squirrels, rabbits, birds, and leaves. If I were equipped with longer legs I might actually catch them. I can smell one a mile away though.
I have the hydrant at the corner marked so don't think you can have it ....it's mine.
1 comment:
Yay! You can see! Hows the view!
Post a Comment